Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fall/Thanksgiving/November Sensory Tub

I have been meaning to make Gray a sensory tub, but hadn't gotten it done.  Then last weekend my friend helped me find something to put into one for this month.  I finally finished it up yesterday and so far Gray has loved it.  In fact, last night he threw a complete fit because we had to clean it up to go to bed.  Today we had a friend over for the day and the two of them played nicely in it.  I have some ways I want to improve it, but for the first one I have made I think it is pretty good.



Here are some random pictures from today.  The little girl is named Katelynn, but Gray calls her Kate.  He seems to have a little crush on her. :)  It is sweet how he asks to see pictures of her and also likes to hug on her when she is around. 




No comments:

Post a Comment