Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

This year we took Gray Trick or Treating for the first time.  Our friends Christina and Alaina joined us.  The kids had a great time.  Gray was a lion and Alaina was a strawberry!  Gray started out pretty strong, wanting to run off and leave the rest of us, but before too long I was carrying his pumpkin and Chris was carrying him.  Also his costume was really hot and so we kept taking his mane off so he could cool off a little.  Overall though it was a fun night and I am very pleased at how well it went.








These pictures are a jumbled mess, sorry about that.  I tried for a long time to move them into an order that made sense, and every time I would try to move one down it would pop back up to the top.  In order to not go insane I decided to just move away from the computer!

1 comment:

  1. AWW Gray is just too cute in his costumes : ) We trick or treated with friends this year...It was fun to share the experience : )

    ReplyDelete