Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A tornado has come to town!

So Christmas is over (well mostly).  Gray and Clara had the best Christmas!  They were given so many presents.  They obviously have a lot of people who love them and want to spoil them.  I am glad that they had such a great Christmas, but now the fun of trying to organize all the stuff has hit.  They have a playroom, but it is oddly shaped and so that isn't helping the problem.  Then on top of that it is sloped.  It used to be a back porch that was converted into a sun room.  I know a couple people who have liked the 3x3 cubby things they sell at Target so we got 1 of those and hopefully it will be put together tonight.  If anyone has any other suggestions I would love for you to share.

I am behind on sharing pictures of my sweet little loves so here is a quick picture dump.

Posing to show off the bow I made her




And from above

Snacking while I get ready to make the Gingerbread House
 
NOT touching the icing

Decorating

Reading a book while we construct

More decorating

He told me the blue one was his foot



Mr. Silly

Best Cousins!

After the hat

Wearing Tristen's hat - ain't she adorable!


Playing "together" with their MobiGos


G with presents from Chris and me and C

C with presents from G and me and hubby

They each got pj's from each other

Chris with his new white t's

G with his dump truck and front loader

C with her little people set

Dad with his new TV (I forgot to get a pic with my new KindleFire)


Christmas morning trying on her jeans Santa brought her

I didn't get pic of Santa stuff still set up :( Here is part of C's

More of C's (I forgot to take any of G's)

C loving on her dada

Such a daddy's girl

Thrilled to be in his lap



G trying on the jeans Santa brought him


The closest thing I got to taking a picture of G's Santa.  This was not until much later in the day once we had moved the table to the play room.

No comments:

Post a Comment