Thursday, October 14, 2010

34 week appointment

I had a doctors appointment on Tuesday.  Everything went well.  My blood pressure was in the normal range for me and Clara's heartbeat sounded great.  The worst part is I had my biggest weight gain yet during this pregnancy.  My doctor wasn't concerned, and I really am not either.  I am just annoyed because I want to be done gaining weight.  Oh well, Clara is totally worth it.  I found out I for sure have a c-section scheduled for November 12th (unless Clara Beth comes earlier).  It is scheduled for 7:30 that morning and so we will have to be there at I think 5:30.  That is pretty early, but that is better than having to wait until 11 like I did with Gray, especially since I can eat that day.  I go back to the doctor October 25th and then November 1 and 8.  On the 25th I should start getting checked to see if I am dilating at all.  With Gray I was only ever at 1cm, so we shall see how this one goes.  Of course, he wasn't head down and so wasn't pushing on my cervix.  The doctor said that is probably why I never dilated or had any contractions or anything with him.  We THINK Clara is in a head down position and so it makes it more likely that I will actually go into labor with her. 

I was out of town when I turned 34 weeks and kept forgetting to get pictures taken.  For those that don't know I try to take pictures every 2 weeks of my growing belly.  I turn 35 weeks tomorrow so I will try to pictures taken tomorrow to make up for missing last week.  It is funny how even though I am THRILLED beyond belief that I am pregnant with our second child, I just can not seem to devote the time to this pregnancy that I did with Gray.  I know it is because I am busy with Gray, but it feel so much different this time to not have the baby growing inside of me be the vast majority of what I think about.  I will do my best to get pictures of my belly posted this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment