Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Baby Shower Luncheon

Saturday I got together with some of my friends for a luncheon/baby shower.  It was very nice!  We had a small group, which turned out to be perfect because everyone was able to talk to each other easily.  Clara received lots of cute stuff.  Now I really need to go through all her stuff and see what she is still needing and what she has plenty of.  Once the shower was over Christina (one of the hostesses) sent a balloon home with me for Gray.  In case you are not aware, balloons are not fun for me.  I cringe watching children play with them because I hate to hear them pop.  The cringing was totally worth it though because Gray loved playing with it.  Sadly the next morning it was already not floating, but Gray has still been playing with it some.

Please pay no attention to the crazy faces I have in the pictures.  















No comments:

Post a Comment