Friday, October 22, 2010

Creative things :)


I have had a little bit of a creative bug lately, well creative for me. 
Last week I made Gray some fabric numbers that I stole the idea for from several other blogs, including Counting Coconuts and Happy Together.  Gray really likes to nap with them.  Two of the numbers (5 and 7) were in the room with a sleeping Gray when I took the picture so don't think I just don't know my numbers. :)

Another project was making Gray new crayons.  I took old broken crayons and removed all the paper.  I then put them into a silicon muffin pan.  I picked out square molds. 


I then baked them in the oven at 200 degrees until they were as melted as they seemed to want to get.  I then took them out and let them cool completely.

After they were completely cool I popped them out of the silicon muffin pan.  As soon as I gave them to Gray he figured out they make great blocks and started stacking them.

Here is a picture of one of them up close.

No comments:

Post a Comment